Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Temporary Senior Claims Analyst.
Ideal candidate will oversee and manage a portfolio claims related to reinsurance P&C accounts which entails:
- Previewing all incoming mail on assigned accounts to determine financial impact
- Transacting on assigned claims within his/her authority
- Recognizing and referring all claims which require further review by others within the claim department
- Creating, closing and/or following up on all claims assigned, both manually and electronicallyWorking effectively with others within the claim department, particularly with other claim experts and analysts, to ensure prompt turnaround and response to client
- Collaborating and assisting in the account management of assigned accounts, often with other internal department representatives
Anticipating client needs and expectations and delivering superior customer service
7+ years of combined insurance/reinsurance property and claim handling. Competent with claim handling systems. This assignment is indefinite. Familiarity with claims emanating from standard lines of business (i.e., auto and general liability, property, workers compensation, etc.); experience in dealing with other types of claims a plus (i.e., credit & surety, professional liability, etc.).
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.