Do you possess extraordinary talents or superhuman powers when you are at work? The Merriam-Webster dictionary gives the definition as “a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also: an exceptionally skillful or successful person”. With the new Marvel Movie: Captain America: Civil War out this past weekend we would like to ask: Which Superhero best describes you?
1. Superman doesn’t wear a mask! Unlike other superheroes, Superman is not afraid to show his face. However he hides behind glasses at work! With a strong moral compass, Superman is a hero that reflects the potential in all of us for greatness; a beacon of light in times that are grim and a glimmer of hope for the hopeless. The “S” is viewed as a universal symbol for truth and justice. Close ally with Batman and Wonder Woman.
2. Batman (nicknamed the “Caped Crusader”) is the world’s greatest detective. Batman does not possess any superpowers; rather, he relies on his genius intellect, physical prowess, martial arts abilities, detective skills, science and technology, vast wealth, intimidation, and indomitable will. Bruce is a man, for better or worse, that is so utterly devoted to his mission that he’s sacrificed his entire existence to fighting a never ending battle.
3. Spider- Man: With super strength and agility, Spider-Man can react to danger quickly with his “spidey-sense”, enabling him to combat his foes. He’s the common, average, middle-of-the-road guy that just happens to be endowed with amazing powers when he’s bitten by a radioactive spider. Spider-Man remains one of the most fun heroes in existence. He’s able to make light of even the direst of situations and yet doesn’t take himself too seriously.
4. Wonder Woman is an iconic figure for not only her female empowerment, but as a general ambassador for peace and love. Though she’s a cunning warrior, her true strength lies in her belief of truth and justice. While she insists on the use of peace and diplomacy, she’s never shied away from a fight and has often acted as a warrior and made the tough decisions.
5. Captain America, whose outfit resembles the American flag, is the hero everyone looks up to and aspires to be. He’s pure. He stands for what’s good and right at all times, no compromises. That’s why Captain America spearheads that battle cry and when he calls, every hero listens!
6. Wolverine is a mutant who possesses animal-keen, enhanced physical capabilities, an “adamantium” exoskeleton, and a powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor. Wolverine’s catchphrase, “I’m the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn’t very nice”.
7. The Hulk is a large green humanoid that possesses superhuman strength and invulnerability, attributes that grow more potent the angrier he becomes. Anyone who has ever felt rage at the world around him can identify with Hulk. Hulk is the strongest one there is and his heroic streak remains no matter what form he takes.
8. Green Lantern fights evil across the Universe with a ring that grants him a variety of superpowers. The Green Lantern mantra is “No Fear”. He doesn’t put up with Batman’s “my way or the high way” mentality. Everyone else would cower in fear, but the Green Lantern is a man without fear!
9. Thor is one of the most famous characters in classic mythology is also one of the most famous superheroes. This God of Thunder is a warrior renowned for his fury and skill in battle. Thor is a champion of humans as well as gods. Thor will always remain loyal to both.
10. Iron Man is a billionaire industrialist escaped certain death by building an advanced suit of armor. Iron Man is science unleashed. He’s dedicated his life to building a more peaceful and honest legacy for the Stark name.
11. Hawkeye: With nothing more than a satchel of arrows, this fun-loving marksman has gone from circus performer to wanted criminal to Avengers member. He knows better than most the value of redemption and a second chance. And after a temporary death and brief turn to darkness, Hawkeye is once again the fun-loving archer we all know and love.
12. The Flash was given super speed when a lightning bolt struck a bottle of chemicals that then spilled on him. He is a good friend to many on the team. The Flash’s sacrifice is not fruitless, helping to bring an end to an epic conflict.
13. Ant-Man: After the discovery of a new particle, Ant-Man shrunk down to the size of an ant. He has made quite a few… poor decisions in his lifetime and isn’t a perfect human being. However, he still remains someone dedicated to the overall good of humanity.
14. Black Widow: Wherever conspiracy and treachery are afoot, you can expect the Black Widow to appear to save the day.
15. Invisible Woman is arguably the most powerful member of the Fantastic Four thanks to her control over force-fields. She is also the most grounded. She’s has pulled her family out of the fire time and time again. It’s going to fall on the Invisible Woman to hold them together in the coming months and years.
Or maybe you are really a Ninja Turtle at heart! Being a hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers, or an exceptionally skillful or successful person can help you succeed in all walks of like. Let us help you find your next Superhero to add to your staff!