At a recent Illinois Search and Staffing Association meeting, various tools for talent acquisition were discussed. During the presentation, the company Talent Tech Labs was identified as an industry leader in the evaluation of emerging technologies for talent acquisition. Upon further research, according to Talent Tech Labs, the top and most innovative technology tools include:
- Employer Branding – Technology for monitoring your reputation for your organization and, more importantly, your value proposition for your employees
- Mobile Recruitment – Technology for addressing candidates through Smartphone applications and social technology
- Analytics Platform – Taking big data and analyzing the information to help in achieving better informed decisions
- Candidate Relationship Management – Technology to manage relationships with potential and future hires
- Video Interviewing – Using video technology to streamline the interview process
- Online Assessments – Talent assessments are used as a part of an online screening process to help determine which candidates have the skills required
- Referral Platform – Automates your referral process to get more candidates and more hires
- Job Marketing and Distribution – Technology to market your jobs and get the proper distribution out to the potential network of candidates
- Recruitment Chatbots/AI Enhanced Processing – To improve the candidate’s experience, a Chatbot can help recruiters collect information on candidates, ask screening questions, answer frequently asked questions and schedule interviews with human recruiters.
- Digital Reference Checks – Automate the reference checking process
Talent Tech Labs engages in investigation, research, validation, and acceleration of emerging technologies that can improve the state of play in talent acquisition through collaboration and connecting early-stage companies with forward thinkers in the industry. To keep on top of talent acquisition technology, learn more at www.TalentTechLabs.com.