Our Enterprise Software Technology Client, with annual sales revenue of $10B and over 10,000 employees, servicing numerous industries is looking for a Staff Accountant in Pleasanton, CA:
- Conduct variance analysis in conjunction with month end close process, including rolling forecasts.
- Perform balance sheet fluctuation analysis.
Financial Close Process:
- Monitor and review financial statement accounts throughout the month.
- Process close entries, eliminating entries, and other month-end adjusting entries.
- Conduct closing process and prepare preliminary P/L statement.
- Finalize the closing process, including running expense allocations cycles and financial statements.
- Prepare financial reporting documents, and other related duties.
- Maintain master schedule of budgeting process.
- Assist in the preparation process of administration budget; common expenses, allocation calculations, departmental expense review, etc.
Fixed Asset Accounting:
- Process fixed asset activity and depreciation in system.
- Prepare quarterly, term and annual reports related to fixed assets.
- Conduct and coordinate physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
- Departmental projects
- Support year-end financial statement audit process and J-Sox annual process.
- Special projects and/or ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- BA/BS in accounting or finance
- CPA or MBA in finance preferred.
- 3+ years’ corporate accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Advanced MS Excel
- SAP software knowledge is a plus.
Salary range for this position is $60-80K plus bonus potential. Company offers excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|