Our client located in Vernon Hills, IL is looking for a Credit Analyst.
Responsibilities are as followed:
- CREDIT – (25%) manages credit risks of customers within defined portfolios, based on analysis of credit reports, financial statements, country risk profiles and other relevant data.
- Maintains and changes credit limits and payment terms based on data in credit agency reports and customer payment history.
- Makes approval decisions on customers within standard policies and recommendations for decisions in excess of standard policies
- Monitors and communicates credit concerns to Credit management and credit team members.
- COLLECTIONS – (25%) Research and resolve disputed billings on customer accounts using negotiation and organizational skills.
- Communicates with external customers, follows-up and escalates as needed to convert receivables into cash.
- Performs accounts receivable maintenance, such as reconciliations and refunds.
- ORDER APPROVAL- (15%) Approves or denies the release of customer orders that fail the ERP’s order release algorithm.
- MASTER DATA – (25%) directly handles selected elements of customer account setup, and maintenance of master data into the ERP, as required to accurately bill customers and define payment terms and credit limits.
- REPORTING (10%) contributes to the preparation of monthly reports related to trade receivable aging(s) and the changing credit risk profiles of customers.
2+ years Business to Business credit experience and Financial Statement Analysis. Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Detailed oriented with proven ability for accuracy and timely decisions. SAP FI module experience is a plus. Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) is a plus but not required.
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|