Our Client located in Northbrook, IL is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
Summary: Processing approximately 200 per week invoices and 50 per week purchase orders through a third-party payment processor software (web-based).
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices using third party payment processor.
- Match Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Record third party payment processor transactions in accounting system.
- Charge expenses accurately to accounts and cost centers.
- Pay vendors including verifying federal id numbers with W-9s, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensure credits are received for outstanding credit memos.
- Maintain vendor master database
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements and related transactions.
- Maintain historical records and filing documents.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Any ERP experience is helpful- Dynamics GP experience is a huge plus!
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|