Our client located in Oak Brook, IL is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team.
This role is for a Treasury Analyst, the challenge and a MUST have is the candidates need to speak and write Chinese. The manager is willing to train the right person, therefore, recent college grads are also welcome.
As a Treasury Analyst you will support the daily operations of the Cash Management function for our domestic and international bank accounts including daily account reconciliations and payment processing. This position will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with all members of the Treasury team and external stakeholders including Accounting, Tax, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, various subsidiaries, and our banking partners.
What You’ll Do
- Manage daily cash position for all domestic and international bank accounts. The Treasury Analyst will perform a daily reconciliation of prior day activity, reporting of current day cash needs, and provide recommendations for daily borrowing to meet balance requirements.
- Initiate all wire transfer and ACH payments in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Process remote deposits and perform monthly reporting of activity.
- Assist Treasury Manager with cash forecasting and variance analysis for domestic subsidiaries.
- Perform monthly analysis of bank service fees ensuring consistent and accurate pricing.
- Assist with bank account administration and the implementation of Treasury process improvements.
- Maintain procedure documentation for all cash management processes and perform quarterly update.
- Assist with month end journal entries and reporting duties.
- Perform other projects, ad hoc reporting duties, and analysis as requested.
- 0-3 years Treasury experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required
- Must be well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to connect cross-functionally and develop effective internal and external working relationships with members of other departments and our banking partners
- Strong PC literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Chinese language (read, speak, and write) is required
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) preferred
- Kyriba Treasury Workstation experience a plus
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.