The implementation of automation helps streamline your hiring process. The benefits include:
- Time savings: You can automate tasks such as sharing job postings, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and generating job offer letters. These actions free up time to build candidate relationships, conduct interviews, and fulfill other core activities.
- Reduced biases: Automation in your screening process focuses on a candidate’s credentials rather than ethnicity, gender, age, and other personal identifiers. This process helps reduce unconscious biases that can influence hiring decisions.
- Shorter time to hire: Automation of repetitive tasks helps speed up your hiring process. Filling jobs with the right candidates in less time helps save time and money.
- Better candidate experience: Maintaining communication throughout your hiring process encourages candidate engagement. This process increases the odds of hiring the best candidates and receiving positive employer reviews.
As a result, you should start implementing automation in your hiring process today.
Discover how to utilize automation to better your hiring process.
Share Job Postings
You can use automation to share job postings with both the public and your employees. Letting your employees know which openings you are hiring for encourages them to provide referrals.
Employee referrals typically fit the job requirements and blend with your culture. As a result, you can fast-track referrals through your hiring process.
The sooner you begin onboarding and training employee referrals, the quicker they can begin producing. Even better, referrals are likely to remain long-term because they already know employees within your organization.
Streamline Your Resume Screening Process
A chatbot can evaluate resumes based on the criteria you set. Then, the bot can post on your chat platform the resumes of qualified candidates and mark them in your applicant tracking system (ATS) the rejected resumes. This process significantly reduces the time needed to screen resumes.
Automation of the interview scheduling process lets qualified candidates decide when to meet for job interviews. The interviews get scheduled both in your ATS and on your scheduling platform.
The chatbot sends the interviewers and candidates reminders of the dates and times of the interviews. The bot also sends interviewers a link to each candidate’s profile in your ATS to prepare for the interview.
Sharing the interviewers’ availability lets candidates schedule or reschedule the times that work best for everyone. This process simplifies the ability to coordinate interviewer and candidate schedules.
Support Candidate Evaluations
Evaluating candidates soon after interviews helps provide performance feedback:
- When a candidate moves to the interview stage in your ATS, a channel on your communication platform is created for the interviewers.
- After the discussion, the interviewers receive a scorecard to fill out.
- The responses populate the candidate’s ATS profile.
- An HR chatbot schedules an interviewer videoconference to share thoughts on the candidate and determine the next step.
Deliver Job Offer Letters
Sending job offer letters soon after making hiring decisions increases the odds of candidate acceptance. Then, you can add the best candidates to your team.
The following process can create a job offer letter:
- When a candidate in your ATS moves to the offer stage, a chatbot shares the offer details with the appropriate stakeholders through your communication platform.
- The stakeholders approve or reject the candidate.
- Approved job offer details are included in a letter created on your electronic signature platform.
- A chatbot shares the job offer letter with the stakeholders to review and approve or reject it.
- An approved letter is sent to the candidate through your electronic signature platform.
- The signed letter is uploaded to your ATS.
- The candidate’s status changes to hired.