March 12, 2020
Dear Valued Customer:
The coronavirus situation is highly fluid. As a valued client, we want to take this opportunity to inform you that we are staying abreast of public health information and guidelines and will continue to monitor and assess the actual and potential impact on our clients, temporary associates and contractors, and staff employees.
The well-being of our staffing community and neighbors is paramount to us. We will continue to share up-to-date developments, as necessary. We are following government and health organization web sites and we encourage you to review the same. Many of the most commonly suggested preventive measures are inexpensive and easy to obtain. These web sites include:
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- About Coronavirus – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
- Frequently Asked Questions – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
- Handwashing – https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/
- World Health Organization (WHO) – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
We trust you are advising your employees similarly and that you will apply the recommended safety policies outlined in the links above. We will stand together to navigate this public health challenge and further the well-being of everyone.
Should you wish to discuss this issue or have any questions, please let your local representative know, or feel free to contact our Director of Insurance and Risk Management, Anissa Wieck, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, I am also a phone call away and welcome your direct input or suggestions.