When trying to fill open positions in your organization this holiday season, you might be debating how long to have someone with your company. Should you hire them in a regular full-time position? Or should you hire someone temporarily?
Consider the latter. There are many reasons to consider a temporary worker! Here are 10 of them:
- Congratulations – you have recognized a top employee with a promotion and need someone to backfill her old position!
- Great news, your company is growing! Hire a temporary employee to help you with your growth!
- One of your staff members is taking a leave of absence. A temporary employee will help to keep the work current until your staff member returns.
- Special Project? Bring on a temporary employee for the special project or have a temporary employee fill in for your internal staff member who is assigned to that project.
- Another implementation? You are going through an implementation and need someone to help in the process.
- On no! Someone just resigned. Bring on a temporary employee to fill in while you search for a replacement.
- Outstanding! The temporary you hired to fill in for an employee who resigned has a great work ethic, works well with the team and it a star contributor. No need to look anymore since you can bring on the person on a temporary to hire basis!
- Overload! Are your employees ready to jump ship? Be an employer of choice by getting the help your employees desperately need and hire a temporary employee to get things done. Your employees will thank you!
- Seasonal work? Hiring a temporary employee to fill in during your peak work periods helps you to be properly staffed during slower work periods.
- Too many open recs for hiring staff? Bring on a temporary recruiter to help fill your positions quickly and efficiently!
We at Casey Accounting & Finance Resources can help place outstanding temporary workers with your company. Fall under one of these? Contact us today!